Patron Rules Of Conduct
These Rules are established and enforced for the safety and security of all skaters:
- Patrons will conduct themselves at all times as ladies and gentlemen.
- No in and out privileges or loitering around the building . . . “When you leave, you leave.”
- No alcoholic beverages or anyone under the influence of alcohol will be allowed on the premise.
- Rollerland follows the Poudre R-1 School District Dress Code. All headwear must be securely on your head.
- Skates missing toe stops or without approved wheels will not be allowed on the floor.
- Fast, reckless, weaving in or out, tag play, or skating in a manner that may jeopardize the safety of others will not be permitted.
- No sitting on walls, railings, tables, or counters.
- All persons renting skates will be required to wear socks.
- When the session is over, please tuck shoe laces inside the rental skates and return to the skate rental area.
- All shoes, coats, purses and personal belongings must be placed in a locker or check area. Not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- All food and drinks must be kept in the snack bar area.
- No gum chewing allowed in the building.
- No foul language is permitted.
- Parent spectators only.
- Management reserves the right to inspect lockers, skate cases, and/or hand bags before leaving the building.
- Please report all accidents to management.
- Management reserves the right to refuse anyone not meeting the standards set forth.
- No outside food or drinks allowed
- No Pets allowed
- A skating center is definitely NOT an appropriate place for pets. We value the safety of our skaters, so you will need to leave your pet at home. We also consider that many community members are allergic to pets, and we do not want their experience negatively impacted.
- Only on-duty service dogs allowed on premises; SERVICE dogs only. Emotional support animals are not covered by ADA provisions
- No filming or photography without the management’s permission
Not responsible for accidents
Skate at your own risk