Patron Rules Of Conduct
These Rules are established and enforced for the safety and security of all skaters:
- Patrons will conduct themselves at all times as ladies and gentlemen.
- No in and out privileges or loitering around the building . . . “When you leave, you leave.”
- No alcoholic beverages or anyone under the influence of alcohol will be allowed on the premise.
- Rollerland follows the Poudre R-1 School District Dress Code. All headwear must be securely on your head.
- Skates missing toe stops or without approved wheels will not be allowed on the floor.
- Fast, reckless, weaving in or out, tag play, or skating in a manner that may jeopardize the safety of others will not be permitted.
- No sitting on walls, railings, tables, or counters.
- All persons renting skates will be required to wear socks.
- When the session is over, please tuck shoe laces inside the rental skates and return to the skate rental area.
- All shoes, coats, purses and personal belongings must be placed in a locker or check area. Not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- All food and drinks must be kept in the snack bar area.
- No gum chewing allowed in the building.
- No foul language is permitted.
- Parent spectators only.
- Management reserves the right to inspect lockers, skate cases, and/or hand bags before leaving the building.
- Please report all accidents to management.
- Management reserves the right to refuse anyone not meeting the standards set forth.
- No outside food or drinks allowed
- No Pets allowed
- No animals allowed except LICENSED service animals only. For health and safety reasons all animals must have proper license and tags to be in the facility
- No filming or photography without the management’s permission
Not responsible for accidents
Skate at your own risk