Did you know that August is Family Fun Month? It’s time to cap off an amazing summer (or squeeze in those memories you missed making) with fun family activities in Fort Collins. What adventures will your family find at Rollerland Skate Center?
You don’t have to wait for the weekend to treat your family to fun. Our weekday skating sessions include:
- Tuesday matinee from noon to 4pm. All ages are welcome!
- Wacky Wednesdays. Skate noon to 4pm or 5-8pm with the whole family. Our evening session offers skating, rentals, playground admission, and laser maze admission for just $2.50 apiece!
- Late night date night. Plan a retro night of fun with adult-only skating every Wednday from 8-10pm.
- Thursday matinee from noon to 4pm. Perfect for a grandparents’ day out with the kids!
- Friday fun. Skating opens at noon, and the fun doesn’t end until 10pm. Swing by after 6pm to take advantage of our Family Fun Friday deal.
Just can’t get enough? We offer full afternoons of roller-skating every Saturday and Sunday.
Skating is our most well-known activity, but there’s plenty of fun for everyone at Rollerland. Go head-to-head for the title of Ultimate Gamer in the arcade, master the laser maze, or if you have kids 11 and younger, watch them climb, crawl, and slide through our 3-level playground.
Skating Parties at Rollerland
Who says you can only party on your birthday? Make the most of the end of summer with pizza, a private party room, and your kids’ closest friends. It’s a memory your children will never forget!
Leave a Reply