This year, keep those New Year’s resolutions by visiting Rollerland Skate Center in Fort Collins for tons of healthy fun! If you’re like most people, you probably resolve every year to get in shape, and stay in shape. Most people make New Year’s resolutions and give them up pretty quickly. However, if you start an exercise program that is not only good for you, but also fun, you’re more likely to stick with it.
Roll into the new year!
Benefits of Roller Skating
- Easy on the joints: Since roller skating is not a high impact exercise, it is easier on your joints. This means you can roller skate without worry of knee or hip pain. It’s great for any age! Bring the entire family.
- High calorie burn: Roller skating burns as many as ten calories per minute. The more intense your skating session, the more calories you’ll burn.
- Total body exercise: Roller skating is a cross training exercise. This means it works your entire body. If you are new to the sport, you may be sore the first few sessions, but it’s a good sore which will soon go away as you get used to skating.
- It boosts your mood: If one of your New Year’s resolutions is to be less stressed, skating can help! Exercise boosts serotonin, which puts you in a good mood.
- Improve balance and coordination: Roller skating is an exercise which can help improve your balance and coordination. Skating engages the core to keep you upright, improving your balance. And your arms and legs have to work in tandem to keep you moving, so your coordination improves, too.
What better reasons to head to Rollerland Skate Center in Fort Collins today?